Friday, February 12, 2010

Valentine's Day (12/02/10)

The Catch: 19 stars in ONE movie.

George Lopez - 'wifey':
Marry your best-friend
Ashton Kutcher - Jessica Alba:
If you're really my friend, don't hide it from me. Spit it to my face!
Jennifer Garner - Patrick Dempsey:
Another cliché... Men get the lie, women take the revenge
Jessica Biel - Jamie Foxx:
Weird chemistry
Eric Dane - Bradley Cooper - Julia Roberts:
MY FAVE PART!!!
Queen Latifah - 'Vladimir':
When Russia meets African-American
Anne Hathaway - Topher Grace:
I love you just the way you are
Hector Elizondo - Shirley McClane:
Bury the affaire, admit it later? Ha-Ha...
Emma Roberts - Carter Jenkins:
We don't have to make it happen, it's should be magical
Taylor Lautner - Taylor Swift:
Silly!
- what is it about Lautner that makes teens scream everytime he show up
- Swift usually looks smart to me... Shouldn't take this role, gives her the image of stupid-blonde

No comments:

Post a Comment