Thursday, January 7, 2010

All About Steve (07/01/10)

The Catch: (Friend's DVD)

It was (or has not been) played in cinema yet, but a friend of mine show me the DVD and I quickly grab it hoping that it's another great movie from Sandra Bullock. It turns out... I'm absolutely 100% right! I even think this is the best movie of Bullock so far, and of course much better than The Proposal. The character was unusual, good ending (GOOD, not happy), let's face it... This is real life we're talking about and it has moral message: Don't change, for anyone.

Closing the year 2009, Bullock was claimed as the most influential female in film industry for the role that she played in The Blind Side. I haven't watch it yet, but now I'm convinced that she is some-kinda femme fatale. Rock on!

No comments:

Post a Comment